Thank you to everyone who submitted an application for funding in our summer grant round. We received several excellent grant requests and will be providing funds for five of them. The good deeds that will be done include:
- getting a pair of shoes for high school student in need;
- organizing a day of relaxation for the mother of a young child;
- building a little free library for a community member who spends her time supporting others;
- paying for a commuter bike for an individual who needs transportation to a new job; and
- helping with house painting for a person who has lived in the same house in the Old North End for 65 years and makes her living helping others.
We are thrilled to be part of this excellent work! Our next grant round will end Friday, December 11th, and if you’d like to apply, you can do so through our online form or download a paper copy.